The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday May 14th, 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from April 8th, 2019 Board Meeting.
- President Depoister recommend appointment of trustee for term May 14th, 2019 through Spring election 2020.
- Discuss/action to approve Boss Inspection as Village Birchwood building inspector.
- Presentation by Northwest Builders, Inc on proposal for Skate/Tennis Park, E Birch Ave, Birchwood, Wisconsin 54817.
- Discuss/action for updating Birchwood School Playground.
- Discuss/action to approve Timber Wolf Operator’s License.
- Discuss/action for Masonite variance.
- Linda Zillmer’s presentation of new fire station cost.
- Discuss/action UWGB Municpal Clerks and Treasurers Institute for Deputy Clerk/Treasurer.
- Discuss/action for sewer charge adjustments for the condo association water leak.
- Discuss/action for open records request of employee records.
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee –
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report