The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on MONDAY April 8th, 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from March 12th, 2019 Board Meeting.
- Presentation by Sheldon Johnson from Northwest Regional Planning Commision, explaining what they do for village residents. Discuss/action on approving “Agreement Between the Northwest Regional Planning Commission and the Village of Birchwood.”
- Discuss/action on request from Loretta Greener in the Birchwood CPTO for their Spring Fling on May 18th, 2019.
- Discuss/action for Birchwood Chamber Commerce sign request for 4/8/2019 – 4/13/2019.
- Discuss/action on discontinuing rental with Praxair.
- Discuss/action on “Consideration and action upon the proposal to modify the BFCESD agreement regarding the method of determining the assessment of each BFCESD participating municipality.”
- Swearing in of President (Depoister) and trustees (VanGilder and Small).
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee –
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report