The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on February 12, 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from January 8, 2019 Board Meeting.
- Diane Johnson and Bob Langham, from the Birchwood School Board, will discuss property the school owns located at corner of E. Cedar and S. White. Concerns regarding water and sewer to said location.
- Discuss/action on allowing a group to hold prayer time in the village hall.
- Discuss/action to determine action for building new fire department: should a referendum go to village residents?
- Discuss/action on operator’s permit for Lisa Clark at Jason Market.
- Response from Dennis Brown regarding village lawn mower he has.
- DNR Water Management Specialist has contacted the Schutt Trust, owners of property at 325 Hinman Drive, regarding their riprap and dock. No further information received to date.
- Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
- Motion to adjourn.