The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on August 15th, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from July 10th, 2018 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action for skate park / tennis court direction.
- Ken Henk, St. John’s Catholic Church Council member; discuss/action on their request for fee waiver.
- Discuss/action request from Republic to increase the recycle rate by $0.26 per household. Current rate is $2.64, increase to $2.90 per household.
- Discuss/action on property located at 406 W. Balsam.
- Discuss/action on property located at 322 S. Main St.
- Discuss/action on credit card processing. GovPayNet service offers this to the village at no cost to village. Can collect taxes, utilities, misc. Cost is to consumer.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.