The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on June 12, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from May 8th, 2018 Board Meeting.
- Donnie Stoeklen to speak about his recent utility bill.
- Discuss/action on two properties who want to park their RV on property purchased (S. Wilson and Hinman) but without buildings. See our ordinance 28-722.
- Discuss/action for a private family foundation who would like to fund 100% to repair/rebuild skate park and tennis courts. They would request that the Village handle all aspects of project, with the Foundation approving plans before any work begins.
- Discuss/action for approval of Operator’s License(s).
- Discuss/action for approval of Cigarette and Tobacco License(s): Ed’s Pitstop, Gary’s Grocery and Jason Market.
- Discuss/action for approval of Alcohol License(s): Bear Tracks, Bluegill Bar, Ed’s Pitstop, Gary’s Grocery, Jason Market, Paul’s Pizza Den and The Birchwood Café.
- Discuss/action for approval of Special Event Permit, Temporary Sign Permit, and Block Party/Street Closing for 2018 Bluegill Festival July 19-23.
- Discuss/action for approval of Temporary Class “B” Retailer’s License for Lions Club 2018 Bluegill Festival July 20-22 for Rest Park.
- Discuss/action for approval of Temporary Class “B” Retailer’s License for Lions Club 2018 Bluegill Festival July 20-22 for baseball diamond.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.