The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
October 10, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from September 12, 2017 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action on BFCESD 2018 contract, Resolution #183-17.
- Discuss/action on what projects to put on funding lists for 2018; Teresa from MSA will be here to assist. Projects for Water include water main loop over STH 48; constructing well and wellhouse #2; rehabilitation on well #1; replace/upgrade/repair various watermain/service/hydrant. Project for sanitary sewer include replace/repair sanitary sewer mains/manholes/services at various locations.
- Discuss/action on date for next Budget 2018 meeting, with CliftonLarsonAllen representative Dan Thole present also.
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Park Committee report
- Street Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll, and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.