REVISED NOTICE & AGENDA POSTED 4/10/17
The Village of Birchwood Organizational Meeting will meet on April 11th at 5:45 p.m.
at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
April 11th at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
REVISED (4/10/17) AGENDA
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from March 2017 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action on MSA Professional Services Agreement.
- Sara Anderson-Kolodzinski and children from the Charter School will present request to allow chickens for a school project. Discuss/action on allowing the request for chicken project at school.
- Discuss/action on street signage: Ron Strand.
- Discuss/action to postpone indefinitely request for 4-wheelers on Hinman Drive.
- Discuss/action on painting or replacement of the Bluegill sign.
- Discuss/action on fire department property purchase.
- Discuss/action on Bluegill Fest; Brad Bratvold.
- Discuss/action on residential homes Main and yards that need cleanup.
- Discuss/action on Schumacher letter regarding utility service to the Village Condo Association.
- Discuss/action on allowing trickle credit to those who called into the village hall in January and one who lives out of town and had it running for several months.\
- Discuss/action for approval of Operator’s License(s).
- Discuss/action for approval of Cigarette and Tobacco License(s).
- Discuss/action for approval of Alcohol License(s).
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(f) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report
- Ordinance/Zoning Committee
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of New Bills, Payroll, and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.