The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on February 14 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from January 3, 2017 Board Meeting.
- Approve Amended 2017 Budget.
- Teresa Anderson, MSA, presentation of new TIF law update and DNR Clean Water Fund and Safe Drinking Water Program Scores.
- Discuss utility.
- Discuss/action on running trickle.
- Discuss/action on purchasing additional Workhorse programs: Receipting and Miscellaneous Billing.
- Discuss/Action on deduct water meters: installation charge and requirement to be installed by village staff.
- Discuss/action on changing mileage reimbursement from $0.50/mile to the new IRS rate of $0.53 ½/mile.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report – agenda item
- Ordinance/zoning Committee
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.