The Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will hold the Public Hearing for the 2017 Budget on December 13, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on December 13, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from November 9, 2016 Board Meeting.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from November 1, 2016 Budget Meeting.
- Approve and/or make changes as needed for 2017 Budget; reflective on Public Hearing held prior to this Board meeting.
- Discuss/Action on Resolution #180-16 Compliance Maintenance Report.
- Discuss/Action on joining Washburn County Economic Development Corporation; cost is $500.00 for our medium sized business.
- Action on operator license for Angela Lorenz.
- Discuss/Action on Parks Committee Meeting.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report – agenda item
- Ordinance/zoning Committee
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.