BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD BUILDING, EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY MEETING
NOVEMBER 6TH, 2016 6:00PM
300 WEST LOOMIS STREET
BIRCHWOOD, WI 54817
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER at 18:05 with two members and two guests present, Virginia H, Bumper, Ken G, Vince F.
- PUBLIC INPUT: none
- PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES: approved as read
- DISCUSS AND LOOK AT POTENTIAL BUILDING SITES IN AND AROUND THE VILLAGE OF BIRCHWOOD. FOLLOW UP ON CONTACTING AREA PROPERTY OWNERS ABOUT SITE(S) AND AVAILIBILITY. The group discussed and looked at GIS mapping and targeted sites we could build on and put together a sequential plan of attack in looking at and following up with owners.
- DISCUSS THE SELLING OF THE EXISTING PROPERTY OWNED BY THE BFCESD DIST., OPTIONS OF SELLING, VALUE, AND COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATIONS (IF ANY) TO THE BFCESD BOARD ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH PROPERTY LIQUIDATION. Village of Birchwood member gave us report on the follow up with our parcel of land. No one is able to build on it without first building a house or primary residence there. Village is not going to pursue the water main project for the lots there due to cost out-weighing the gain.
- NEXT MEETING(S) DATE AND TIMES. December 4th, 2016