The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on November 9, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall.
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817.
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from October 18, 2016 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/Action on alleyway from football field; Kevin Sunderland and/or Kelly Lehnert.
- Discuss/Action on 2017 Budget.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report – agenda item
- Ordinance/zoning Committee
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Village Hall at 715-354-3300 with as much advance notice as possible.