The Village of Birchwood Trustees will be holding a Public Hearing on August 30, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
- The meeting will be called to order. Roll call:
- The request is to rezone the land located at Hwy 48 from LaPoint Drive to Maple Terrace Road, and Government Lot 2 from Rural Development (RD) to Community Business District (C-1).
- The Board will hear from the applicant, “Knapmiller Children’s Trust, Ronald Knapmiller as representative, on the request. Board Members may ask questions at this time.
- The Public is invited to make comments.
- All persons interested in making comments about the Public Hearing will be heard. If you wish to be heard, we ask that you begin by stating your name and address, speak no more than three minutes, and attempt to avoid duplication. Each person wishing to speak must sign the sheet that is located by the entrance door.
- Board will discuss/action on Zoning Change from RD to C1 request.
- Motion to adjourn.