The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
A G E N D A
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed
- Discuss/action on acceptance of award to Pember Companies, Inc. for Main Street Improvement Project.
- Theresa Anderson MSA will provide an update on the WWTF
- Discuss/action on contract with MSA to amend TIF #2 to designate it as a distressed TIF District
- Discuss/action on request to mount the speakers on the new light poles when the improvement project gets started
- Discuss/action on request for a building permit for a garage
- Discuss/action on a letter from Fire Department for repairs to the Fire hall and future uses of the Fire/ambulance Hall
- Discuss/action on approval of Operator Licenses
- Accept donation from Lions Club and Paradigm Partners for Drug Collection Unit
- Discuss/action on approval of the loan for Doolittle Park Electrical Service
- Discuss/action on charge for rental of the Fire and Ambulance Buildings to District
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- BFCESD – –
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report
- Ordinance/zoning Committee report – set meeting date
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of Minutes, New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
The Board will be going into “Closed Session” pursuant to Wisconsin Statutes 19.85 (1) considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. Motion to go into closed session to discuss Chief of Police job performance after his probationary period.
The Board may go into “open session” pursuant to WI Status 19.85 (2) to take action on closed session discussion should they want from closed session.