The Village of Birchwood will be holding a Caucus on Tuesday, January 13th at 5:45 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall. The purpose of the Caucus is to nominate candidates for the Village Board whose names will appear on the ballot on the April 7th Election. Please note that everyone in the village are invited to come to this meeting.
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. following the Village Caucus at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
A G E N D A
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed
- Discuss/action on water rate increase
- Discuss/action on sewer rate increase
- Discuss/action on payment of submitted bills for WWTP and Main Street Projects
- Discussion/action on Grant Agreement between the Village and the Department of Administration for Main Street Project.
- Discussion/action on MSA contract for design and construction services for Main Street project.
- Discuss/action on Public Meeting Request to hold a meeting on the 2015 Herbicide Application in Big Chetac Lake.
- Discuss/action request to hold a meeting with the newly appointed Ambulance Director, and Medical Director and Commissioners of the BFCESD to have an orientation session.
- Discuss/action on approval of Operator License
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report
- Ordinance/zoning Committee report
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Trustee Comments – Progress Update:
Progress on Connect Community Committee
Progress on Explanation of Levy Limit Worksheet assessment for the District regarding the need for a resolution or not.
Future Agenda Items
Approval of Minutes, New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
Correspondence – Adjournment